Please note that the MOTIV 100% Challenge is now fully subscribed for the academic year 2013/14.
This means that if you have not yet registered for the upcoming academic year there is unfortunately no more available stock in which to run The 100% Challenge.
Printed resources such as posters and flyers are also no longer available.
This website will remain accessible as a resource and reference point for schools that have previously run The 100% Challenge.
Regards, The MOTIV Team
The 100% Challenge
In association with LEGOLAND Discovery Centre®
The MOTIV 100% Challenge is simple. We challenge pupils to get to school on time, every day. They receive exclusively designed badges at each half-term if they do so, and if they complete a full term every pupil receives a LEGO reward.
We operate The Challenge on two levels: 100% attendance and 100% effort for attendance. This dual approach celebrates the achievements of everyone, from hard-working, responsible pupils to those who make a significant effort to improve their attendance record. Pupils appreciate this system; for them, it feels fair – and that motivates them.
Full 100% Challenge rewards package includes:
- Badges for both half terms for your 100% Attendee’s and extra 100% Effort Pupils (Effort Category – see The 100% Challenge guidelines for more info)
- Posters for each half term to display around your school
- Leaflets for all pupils to take home to explain to families how the Challenge works
- School resources – including assembly launch resource so your pupils understand what is expected and how they achieve their rewards and badges
- Rewards for your 100% Attendee’s and extra 100% Effort pupils at Full Term – LEGOLAND Discovery Centre rewards include a mixture of LEGO key- rings, mini figures and box sets subject to availability. We recommend you use the box sets for the 100% Effort (2 badges over full term = reward)
- At least 1 Star Prize – includes 1 family ticket for 4 entries into LEGOLAND Discovery Centre at the Trafford Centre, Manchester.
- Downloadable 100% Certificates
- Support Desk for any queries from school staff and parents (9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday)
- 100% Challenge Timeline/Action Plan and Challenge Guidelines to allow all staff to understand how to follow the Challenge
- All 100% Challenge material delivered via courier directly to your school at commencement of the challenge
- Join the MOTIV network of professionals sharing in best attendance practice
We have additional resources available including “Attendance Works” assemblies in which you can involve local businesses. We can also request a visit from LEGOLAND Discovery Centre’s Buddy to visit your school. This is available to a limited number of schools on a first come first served basis subject to availability.
To read testimonials from school staff, pupils, parents and local authorities about the success of The 100% Challenge please click here
Some of the schools that we are currently working with have paid for The 100% Challenge using their Pupil Premium allocation – click here for more information.
If you would like to run The 100% Challenge in your school please contact MOTIV on (0161) 282 8380 / email@example.com